KingsIsle Entertainment is currently looking to hire an Associate Software Engineer (Mobile Games) to work on exciting new video games for mobile and tablet devices. Established in 2005, KingsIsle is a proven MMO hit-maker bringing our unique vision to mobile games. Our award-winning game Wizard101 is currently in its 12th year, and we recently released our latest mobile game "Animal Cove" for iOS and Android.
We are driven by a spirit of innovation and experimentation across genres and themes. We attribute our success to great people and we recognize the value of every team member. We work hard and have fun, whether it’s with lunchtime gaming sessions or office outings to the movies. The working environment, friendly teammates and support for growing careers all contribute to the long tenures many people enjoy at KingsIsle.
- Collaborate with other programmers, designers and artists
- Create, test, debug and maintain game code and scripts
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Verifiable proficiency with C#, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Mobile device or Embedded development experience
- Architectural experience (client/server preferred)
- Knowledge of Android and/or iOS platforms
- Good communication skills
- Ability to contribute to and work within schedules that are assigned
Perks & Benefits
- Experience with mobile middleware, especially Unity3D
- Familiar with Visual Studio IDE
- Familiar with one or more Version Control Systems
- 3D and mathematical background
- Prior shipped game titles
- Ability to work with a diverse and experienced team of developers in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Health, dental, and vision care benefits
- 401(K) with employer match
- Company fun days, parties, and generous PTO allowance
- Please make sure that the durations of your education and employment on your resume are included in month/year format.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Only highly qualified candidates need apply and only candidates that meet the degree requirements will be considered.
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the U.S. for KingsIsle.