KingsIsle Entertainment, established in 2005, is a proven MMO hit-maker with 50+ million registered users across both our MMOs with vibrant and strong communities. Our award-winning game Wizard101 is currently in its 13th year and Pirate101 is in it’s ninth. We attribute our success to great people, and we recognize the value of every team member. We work hard and have fun, whether it’s with lunchtime gaming sessions or office outings to the movies. The working environment, friendly teammates, and support for growing careers all contribute to the long tenures many people enjoy at KingsIsle.
KingsIsle Entertainment is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager that uses data driven insights to build our marketing pipeline. With a solid understanding of the organization’s vision, strategy, and business operations. The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing performance marketing, user acquisition, brand recognition, and campaigns. They will collaborate with the local and international teams to develop and manage our media channel strategies, digital advertising, social media outreach, live brand positioning, relationship with external agencies, and marketing asset creation.
- Implement and manage performance marketing campaigns, affiliate tracking, and conduct related business operation
- Build business plans, pricing, positioning & messaging, and go-to-market plans
- Aggregate and action findings about product positioning in the market while defining and targeting opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, locally and internationally, to align product marketing strategy with other areas and execution
- Analyze player data to make recommendations and pivots to marketing strategy as needed
- Conceive new forward-thinking, grass roots, or crowd funded campaigns appropriate per title
- Implement SEO and monitor organic traffic
- Lead post campaigns retro analysis to understand ROI, campaign data tracking and success metrics
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- 5+ years Marketing experience in PC and console gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Previous exposure to complex analysis techniques
- Experience in PR, media relations, and corporate communications
- Experience working with agency partners (Steam)
- Familiar with marketing and business intelligence tools
- Knowledge implementing creative marketing campaigns and promotions, both online and offline
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Familiar with modern gaming performance metrics analysis
Perks & Benefits
- Experience with international marketing strategies
- Familiar with international marketing culture and landscape, specifically targeting Latin America and Oceanic regions
- Previous MMO and free-to-play gaming experience
- Passion for MMOs
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision care benefits
- 401(K) with employer match
- Company fun days, parties, and unlimited PTO
- Please make sure that the durations of your education and employment on your resume are included in month/year format.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the U.S. for KingsIsle.