KingsIsle Entertainment, established in 2005, is a proven MMO hit-maker with 50+ million registered users across both our MMOs with vibrant and strong communities. Our award-winning game Wizard101 is currently in its 13th year and Pirate101 is in its 9th. We attribute our success to great people, and we recognize the value of every team member. We work hard and have fun, whether it’s with lunchtime gaming sessions or office outings to the movies. The working environment, friendly teammates, and support for growing careers all contribute to the long tenures many people enjoy at KingsIsle.
Associate Designers are responsible for the design, implementation, balance, and upkeep of game features.
- Create detailed, yet easy to follow design documentation
- Ability to get hands-on and implement gameplay elements in our proprietary toolset
- Provide constructive feedback to other members of the design team
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure consistency, scope, and quality of systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a variety of established game toolsets
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with cross disciplinary groups
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Candidate must be willing to take a short design test
- Knowledge of the MMO genre, especially Wizard101 and Pirate101